Annie Banks joined Dunn Sheehan LLP as an associate attorney in 2024 after practicing commercial litigation for three years. She is a zealous advocate in the courtroom, representing both companies and individuals in state and federal court. Her practice is diverse, representing clients in complex business disputes, business formation and acquisitions, construction projects and payment issues, lien and bond claims, and various other contractual matters including fraud, defamation, securities claims and violations, and shareholder and fiduciary disputes.
Originally from the Texas Panhandle and a cattle-raising family, Annie brings a strong work ethic and attention to detail to the firm, striving to achieve high-quality and personalized results for her clients.
Education & Experience
- J.D., Baylor University School of Law (2020)
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, Dean’s List Cum Laude (2017)
- Texas State Courts
- US District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- US District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- US District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers