Experienced Representation for Business Clients in Dallas
Dunn Sheehan LLP is built on a model designed to obtain favorable results for our clients in a streamlined manner. To this end, our Dallas business lawyers tailor our services to meet the individual needs of our clients in a wide range of business and commercial litigation issues.
The attorneys at Dunn Sheehan LLP regularly handle cases involving legal rights and duties involving:
- Closely held corporations
- S corporations
- Limited liability companies
Texas Fiduciary Duty Attorneys
We handle a wide variety of cases in the area of fiduciary duty litigation, including:
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Shareholder rights
- Inspection of corporate records
- Intentional devaluation of shareholder and other business interests
- Shareholder derivative claims
- Breach of fiduciary duties by trustees
Are you involved in a fiduciary dispute? Contact us for a free case evaluation.Get in Touch
It's my honor to tell the public about these guys. My short story isn't enough to give you the true detail and attention they gave me. I trust they will provide the same to you. I gave them detailed facts. We worked day and night when required. These guys were able to tell my story as IF it happened to them.