Connor devotes 100% of his practice to civil litigation. He began his career at a traditional large law firm handling business litigation disputes and defending product liability and wrongful death cases. In 2010, he co-founded Dunn Sheehan LLP, where he litigates plaintiff-side pharmaceutical cases, catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases, and business disputes.
As lead counsel, he has handled cases in over 30 states and tried over 25 cases to jury verdict in trials ranging from a few days to nine weeks. He has collected over $100 million dollars for his clients in contingent fee cases in the last decade.
- Super Lawyers 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023, a Thompson Reuters Service
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2010, 2013 – 2016, 2017 (Top 100 in Texas) and 2018 (Top 100 in Texas), a Thompson Reuters Service
- Author and Presenter, [Confidential Product Liability Topic], AAJ Annual Convention July 2023
- Program Director and Speaker, Texas Trial Lawyers Association Annual Convention, Mass Torts and Pharmaceutical Litigation (2022)
- Author, Keep the Ex Parte Door Open, AAJ Trial Magazine, Drugs & Devices Edition, May 2022
- Author, Newly Acquired Information: Avoiding Preemption in Prescription Drug Cases, AAJ STEP Digest 2019
- Author and Lecturer, Proportionality under Federal Rule 26: The Plaintiff’s Perspective, Advanced Evidence and Discovery, State Bar of Texas 2018
- Author, Preemption in Pharmaceutical Cases: 2018 in Review, Law 360, January 2019
- Author, Preemption in Pharmaceutical Cases: 2017 in Review, Law 360, February 2018
- Author, Texas Damages Law: 4 New Developments, Dallas Bar Journal, 2017
- Author and Lecturer, 10 Emerging Damages Issues in Texas, 9th Annual Damages in Civil Litigation Course, State Bar of Texas, 2017
- Author, Proportionality Under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(b)(1), AIEG Voice, Summer 2017
- Author and Lecturer, Summary Judgment Update, Advanced Civil Trial Course, 2009
- Second highest fraud verdict in Texas in 2012
- Author and Presenter: Using Big Data in Product Liability Cases, AIEG Fall Seminar 2023
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law, magna cum laude (2004)
- Associate Editor, St. Mary’s Law Review
- B.B.A., Baylor University (2000)
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Board of Directors, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, American Association For Justice
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- From 2009-2012 Connor served as Lead Outside General Counsel on a pro bono basis for Launchability, the largest state, federal, and privately funded charitable early childhood intervention organization in the state. Launchability assists low income families in raising mentally disabled children, and assists mentally disabled adults in gaining valued employment. In 2013, he was elected to the company's Board of Trustees.
- Connor lives in Dallas, Texas with his wife and two children. In his spare time, he enjoys outdoor activities such as hunting and saltwater fishing.